Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hump Day Wednesday



Happy hump day! Stop in for a mid-week cocktail, we would love to put a smile on your face and a jingle in your step with comfortable seating and friendly efficient staff.

Did you know we offer free wi-fi to all of our guests?  Book your stay before the 25th and receive wonderful prices!

*~*Scottsdale has some of the best dining and nightlife, unsurpassed by very few cities. There are many internationally recognized chefs and a wide-array of cuisine. After dinner, you will find a variety of entertainment in Old Town Scottsdale. There is more than 50 wine bars, dance clubs, and bars in the city. You will find live music, country bars with line dancing, hotels for lounging, and nightclubs. There is something for everyone and every age. Enjoy a night at Hotel Indigo Scottsdale where you can walk to just about anything in downtown Scottsdale.*~*

The temperature in the valley is slowly coming down to a reasonable degree. This morning was beautiful with the wind blowing just enough to keep everyone cool. I think the doggie paws should be safe, at least in the A.M. 

Today has already been a wonderful day and its not over! Nearly, just getting started. Actually, this week is going great. I have been up early, before the sun, and it has allowed me to accomplish a lot more tasks. I am avoiding the grogginess of sleeping too much and my productivity for the week is already off my chart. All sorts of work outs, I am plugging away on my book projects, and have even found the time and energy to cook dinner after work. I even found some very informative blogs online and novels at Half-Price Books to keep my brain active and filled with much needed information.

So...yesterday I signed up for the City of Scottsdale Tennis, or let me rephrase this, I tried to sign up, but without fail, there was some sort of computer glitch. Somehow people managed to get in through back way, unfortunately, I was not one of them! Instead, I was running around like a crazy person from computer to computer to computer trying to figure out why I was having such a problem. Eventually and hours later, it worked again and by that time everything was already filled up. Now I must wait, wait, wait to get in on the wait-list. When signing up for the Scottsdale recreation classes, tennis program, volleyball, etc. make sure to sign up right away otherwise it all fills up. Although, this is not the case in the summer.

Tonight...
  • If you are craving a delicious meal then check out Morton's Steakhouse. They have a steak and seafood dinner special which runs $99 for two people. This includes a salad, a seafood appetizer, single cut filet, side item, and a hot chocolate cake or Key Lime Pie. Talk about a deal!
  • If you love music then join Cream Stereo Lounge tonight for live rock music by DJ Gareth Emery, Sean Essex, and Brooke B. The event starts at 9 PM. Wednesdays are always a fun night for this hot nightclub. 
This Weekend...Are you a fan of the hit show, So You Think You Can Dance? Then join Steve Levine Entertainment and Myst Nightclub for the welcome home party featuring Brandon, Ade, and Jonathan. Not only that, but show up with the right ratio and get in for free before midnight. Entertainment by DJ J. Alan. For more information call 480-284-6033.