Friday, June 5, 2009


*~*Join Hotel Indigo Scottsdale in the Divine Lounge all weekend! Enjoy drink specials before hitting the trendy Scottsdale nightlife. We are adjacent to the area’s hottest nightlife.*~*

Friday
Friday Night Fever
Before you catch the fever of Scottsdale’s infamous nightlife, make sure to visit The Divine Lounge, one of the only spots in Scottsdale offering Friday night specials.
Drink specials include $3 Domestics and $4 well cocktails from 9 p.m.—12 a.m.

Saturday
Early Bird Specials
Saturday’s at Hotel Indigo are the days it pays to be early. Each Saturday morning, we will be offering a Bloody Mary and Mimosa Bar from 8 a.m.—11 a.m. Drink specials will include $5 Bloody Marys and $5 Mimosas.
THEN later in the evening before you explore Scottsdale’s nightlife, join us in the Divine Lounge for our “Early Bird” drink specials from 9 p.m.—12 a.m.
Drink specials include $3 Domestics and $4 well cocktails.


Be a part of the fun…
The word is out about our sizzling summer rates… book in advance and enjoy wonderful specials all summer long, http://www.scottsdalehiphotel.com/reservations.php. Lowest rates guaranteed on our website and avoid booking fees when reservations are made directly with us.

Check out some compliments from fellow Twitter followers…
  • “I love your updates. I plan on staying at your hotel at least one night next year AND maybe hang a little more than that!” Wiens111
  • “Thx for following back! Hotel Indigo looks amazing! Do u have a bigger pic for the terrace you just posted to TwitPic? Wanted to RT...”(Re-tweet…Means to spread the word to all her followers about us). JulieFBT
For daily updates about Hotel Indigo Scottsdale, http://twitter.com/HotelIndigoAZ

**The ever so popular Warp Tour, brought to you by Live Nation, is about to take place again this summer. It is being held at Cricket Wireless Pavilion, in Phoenix on June 30th at 12 PM. Buy your tickets in advance and save about $10. Take pleasure in a memorable entertainment experience, featuring the popular band, 3OH!3 along with The Devil Wears Prada, Bad Religion, and many more. The music is endless, souvenirs galore, and meet and greet with several of the bands. For reviews and ticket information visit, http://www.livenation.com/edp/eventId/406424/. There is a little something for everyone to enjoy!

Today’s rant…So what is it about moving that gives us this happy-medium feeling? I am currently moving in another roommate and reorganizing a two-bedroom/two bath for three people, yeah not exactly a favorable living arrangement, but you do what you have to in times of slow business! Not only was I wrong about how much stuff they owned, but I was reminded of how much stuff I have. I piled box after box, as I put away my winter clothes, making room in my closet for not only my possessions. I find myself saying, “I have no clothes,” yet I had not one extra hanger in my closet, until I boxed my winter belongings. Who owns three hair dryers, 100 plus shoes, and at least 30 pairs of jeans, but claims they have no clothes? I know that I am not the only one!

Have a wonderful weekend!

**Remember Father’s Day is just around the corner… I myself got onto Walgreens.com and decided to make my dad a calendar. They are currently running a 25% off special on Father’s Day Gifts.