Monday, May 11, 2009

HAPPY MONDAY!

  After a long couple of weeks I am finally going to catch a break! I have a few days off and a couple more visitors in town...yes I deserve the award for tour guide of the year, having guest after guest, but I love it! PLUS, its an excuse to take off work. I try to make lists of activities and schedules of daily evens, yeah I get a little crazy ha, nevertheless everyone always has a fantastic time. Including myself! I try to get creative and I think I get better week after week, thinking of newer and better things to do around the valley.

...Tonight, Monday, we are planning on catching a happy hour somewhere, possibly Zipps Sports Grill, with $5.00 wings and honestly one of the most reasonable happy hours that I have ever been too; $3.50 32oz Domestic Drafts, $3 Zipparitas, $2.50 well drinks, and more from 3-7 PM!
  Then we are going to head over to Martini Ranch to see Julien K perform with The Attitude, Bella Lune, and Tatem," at 8 PM. This should be a great show and a good way to wipe away those manic Monday blues! This event is $8 in advance and $10 at the door in Old Town Scottsdale. This is a wonderful place for live music; with two floors, three bars, comfortable patio, and VIP seating! You can catch some really fantastic musical acts...James Morrison was recently spotted there and in the past Coldplay, Mandy Moore, etc! http://www.myspace.com/julienk

Next were off to Vegas for a few days! Very excited, awesome mid-week specials.

After that we booked a room at Hotel Indigo Scottsdale for $75 on Friday night! Talk about an incredible deal. All the surrounding hotels, for the same area or farther, start at least in the mid $150's. I cannot imagine finding a better deal for such an amazing hotel. I love the Indigo and I am very excited to show it off to my family.

  Friday I am tempted to check out Drift Bar and Restaurant for happy hour with excellent drink and food specials. The oceanside atmosphere and drinks with pineapple juice are what draw me in! 
  Before we head out into Scottsdale's famous nightlife, we are going to catch drink specials in the Divine Lounge with $3 domestics and $4 well cocktails. This is a perfect way to start off the evening before we walk over to Axis-Radius for their Paradiso night. Featuring Lil Jon and Eve and a live performance. The party is probably going to be pretty crazy featuring DJ J Alan. For more information visit, http://www.axis-radius.com/event.php?pic=ARWeeklyParadisoGirls.jpg&event=Paradiso%20Girls&date=May%2015

**I hope that everyone has a wonderful day.  Don't forget to plan early for memorial weekend**