Tuesday, July 7, 2009


Happy Tuesday!

I thought I would start the day off with some funny quotes, I love quotes by the way!

"Hard work never killed anybody, but why take a chance?"

"If Barbie is so popular, why do you have to buy her friends?"

"If love is blind, why is lingerie so popular?"

*~*Two-for-one Tuesdays in the Divine Lounge. Enjoy your favorite beverages in a relaxing, inspiring, and comfortable bar area! Our wonderful staff will take care of you!*~*

Looking for a summer getaway? I am sure that Phoenix at its triple digits is probably your last choice, but with AMAZING hotel deals and a variety of "stay-cool" entertainment choices, it is a great place to visit! Plus you can beat the hustle and bustle of California or New York. You can save up to 50% by booking early with Hotel Indigo Scottsdale and golf courses around the valley are insanely inexpensive, just start your day as early as possible and then afterward you can cool off in the pool.

Other activities?
Flight Info...I visited the Delta site the other day and they have FABULOUS flight deals! I am finding round trips for like $197! Search weekends or 3 days before and 3 days after at http://www.delta.com/planning_reservations/plan_flight/online_reservations/best_fare_guarantee/index.jsp. For once they are cheaper than Southwest and American Airlines to some locations!

RaNdOm RaNt...So I get an invitation the other day for my 5 year high school reunion, I know your all thinking five year... your still young, but to me its scary! It makes me wonder about where the last five years went, yeah college took up four of those years and then this last very confusing/what the heck have I been doing year, but still life seriously needs to SLOW DOWN! As soon as high school and the daily routine of school from 7-3 ended, life has picked up its pace! I cannot believe I have been living on my own for so long. It makes me kind of sad, but thinking that the good years are yet to come-career, marriage, family, etc keeps my spirits high! Every time I hear about an engagement, get a wedding invitation in the mail or see wedding pictures, I really start to freak out! I am nowhere near that stage of my life yet so many people are...makes you really start to see the differences in the human race and our own life timelines and expectations.