Monday, April 6, 2009

What a fantastic quote..."Nobody can make you feel inferior without your consent."
— Eleanor Roosevelt

Monotonous Monday... yeah, one of those type of Mondays. I had guests visiting over their spring break and it was a week full of chaos, fun, and little relaxation. I thought that I would be thrilled to finally have an evening alone to do nothing, but in reality I am a bit sad. I had a full house and now it is empty... so I think I'll drown my sorrows in chinese food, reality television, and CW's series Gossip Girl.

~NCAA Basketball Championship Game is on tonight at 6 PM, Michigan State verse North Carolina. Great timing for us Phoenix fans, we get to enjoy the end of happy hour and watch the game if we are out and about! I know that I will start out watching and then eventually change the channel to catch my other shows Typical girl

***Notice, Hotel Indigo's followers widget on the left hand of the sidebar... looking to grow our audience. Become a fan As long as you have an AOL screen-name, gmail account, google account, or yahoo then it only takes a minute to join the ranks and become a follower!

*Mark your calenders for this Friday, April 10th and join Hotel Indigo, Afro: Baile Records, DJ Seduce, and many others for a party that celebrates Brazilian culture, "Bossa Nova Lounge." Unwind in a comfortable setting to the sounds of Bossa Nova, Samba, Jazz, and Electronica.